Our group will be heading tomorrow to Pokhara to start their MBCÂ trek. It will be
Everest mini trek
Raw denim you probably haven’t heard of them jean shorts Austin. Nesciunt tofu stumptown aliqua, retro synth master cleanse. Mustache cliche tempor, williamsburg carles vegan helvetica. Reprehenderit butcher retro keffiyeh dreamcatcher synth. Cosby sweater eu banh mi, qui irure terry richardson ex squid. Aliquip placeat salvia cillum iphone. Seitan aliquip quis cardigan american apparel, butcher voluptate nisi qui.
Day 01 : Arrive in Kathmandu airport and transfer your Hotel Day 02 : Kathmandu to Lukla flight and trek to Phakding (2660m) 3 to 4 hour Trek Day 03 : Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3535m) 6 to 7 hour Trek Day 04 : Acclimatization in Namche Bazaar Day 05 : Trek from Namche to Lukla (2850m) 6/7 Hour Trek Day 06 : Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu (1350m) Day 07 : Departure for your onward flight.
Trip Itinerary and Details
Day 01 : Arrive in Kathmandu airport and transfer your Hotel
From Tribhuban International Airport you will be transferred to your hotel room. In the afternoon we will invite you to our office for briefing about the each day program. Today we will hand over your Sagarmatha National Park Permits and TIMS.
Day 02 : Kathmandu to Lukla flight and trek to Phakding (2660m) 3 to 4 hour Trek
Early morning flying to Lukla and make ready your trekking gears with bag and Everest base camp Luxury lodge trek down to Chhuplung, Chaurikharka. From here the trail contours along the side of Dudhkoshi (Milk River) valley before ascending to Ghats (2530m). The trail climbs towards Phakding and overnight at Guest house
Day 03 : Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3535m) 6 to 7 hour Trek
The trail crosses along the Milk River swaying bridge and lead you along the river to climb to Banker village (2700m). With short distance beyond the Banker the trail goes through on suspension bridge to east bank and climb to Chumoa. Short climbing to Monju and have to show your Everest National Park Permit and TIMS Card. After complete register of trekking permit and TIMS card and descend to Dudh Koshi and other side short distance to Jhorsalle last village before Namche bazaar and trail crosses back to the east side of the river before climbing to the high suspension bridge over the milk River. From here steady two and half hour climbing to Namche Bazaar and accommodate at Guest house.
Day 04 : Acclimatization in Namche Bazaar
Namche Bazaar is Sherpa Capital of Solu Khumbu region and visit Sagarmatha National Park visitor Center. There are plenty to do around Namche Bazaar and you should spend a day here acclimatizing. It is helpful to do a day higher altitude as part of your acclimatization coming back down to Namche for overnight. For this purpose 3 to 4 hours round trip to visit Syangbuche, Khumjung and Khunde village.
Day 05 : Trek from Namche to Lukla (2850m) 6/7 Hour Trek
The trail steeply goes down through Rhododendron and Pine forest to Jhorsalle it will take about two hour and another 5 hour walk to Lukla via Monju, banker, Phakding, Ghats, Chaurikharka, Chhuplung and arrival in Lukla and overnight at Guest house.
Day 06 : Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu (1350m)
Early morning joyful flight from Lukla to Kathmandu and transfer your Hotel. During the day you will have rest after 5 days journey in the Khumbu Himalaya and Evening fare well dinner with Nepali Family.
Day 07 : Departure for your onward flight.
Early morning we will take breakfast at lodge than flight back to Kathmandusee full Itinerary see pricing and dates
- 4 times Airport picks up & drops
- Flight fair Kathmandu/ Lukla / Kathmandu ( Guest + Guide)
- Airport taxes
- 3 meals per day during the trek (Breakfast Lunch & Dinner) including Tea or coffee
- Accommodation on Guest House (Lodge) during the trekking
- 2 night’s Hotel in Kathmandu on Bed & breakfast plan
- An English speaking Guide
- Necessary Porter 1: 2 (one porter for two Guest) the porter will carry 20KG/ 25KG your luggage during the trek
- All Government local Taxes
- Sagarmatha National park Fees
- (TIMS) Trekker’s information Management System
- Guide and porter salary
- Guide & Porter insurance during the trekking
- First Aid kit above 6 pax Compulsory from Agency
- Extra services according to the guest per Demand '' Please feel free to inform us''
- Trekking equipment any type of personal expenses such as Alcoholic Beverage drinks, phone and Laundry
- Emergency Rescue and Travel Insurance, Trip Cancellation cost accident or Health, Loss Theft or Damage and personal effects.
- Flights in the Everest region are very dedicated even in the best season due to bad weather and company is not responsible in this case, we can process another alternative way out in extra cost.
- Hot Shower
- Entrance Fees any kind of Temples, Monastery etc
- Tips and Gratuities